« Album 1
Year of Mercy
- Ask God to give us the true spirit of mercy, which is the characteristic spirit of God.
- Let’s pray to Him, but let’s do it with great confidence, and be assured that, in His great mercy, He’ll grant it to us in the end.
- In His compassion and mercy, He supplies for our defects.
Looking for something in particular?
Journey to myself
- I’ve been working on my photography skills of late. At times I focus on the technical aspects, but I find I must also learn to hone my vision. Shots of my grandson’s flag football game certainly indicate that I had a particular player as my focus. Also got some good photos of his family. It […]
- Some mornings I just have to give up and get up. Most times, I can let the thoughts roll on by after considering them. I always think I’ll remember the insights when I get up. Alas, it seems that this is one of those days to get up and make notes of all those deep […]
- Sometimes someone simply nails it: Sean Dietrich on Tuesday Here is the letter I got: “I’m struggling. My name is Joe, and I’m an addict. I’ve been to drug rehabilitation twice. I actually spent my 21st birthday there. Five years later, I’m still using drugs and I’m lying to my parents about where my money […]