Scrapbook page – Lily at the beach, cropped for website« Beach Baby
Year of Mercy
- Ask God to give us the true spirit of mercy, which is the characteristic spirit of God.
- Let’s pray to Him, but let’s do it with great confidence, and be assured that, in His great mercy, He’ll grant it to us in the end.
- In His compassion and mercy, He supplies for our defects.
Looking for something in particular?
Journey to myself
- Last week I celebrated Epiphany on January 6. On the 7th, I took Christmas down. But my Wise Men and their camels and gifts made it to my manger scene in good time. They arrived on the 4th! Must have been great travelling this year. Epiphany — our young priest tried to explain it Sunday. […]
- Sunday’s mass celebrated Mary, Mother of God. It is her feast day after all. I’ve long had problems with Mary on a pedestal. No problem with Mary as a sister who could stand by me as a woman or a mother. What I find most fascinating is that in order for God to become human, […]
- I’ve been working on my photography skills of late. At times I focus on the technical aspects, but I find I must also learn to hone my vision. Shots of my grandson’s flag football game certainly indicate that I had a particular player as my focus. Also got some good photos of his family. It […]