🙂 My aunt Priscilla gifted me with several quick, delicious recipes. This pumpkin pie recipe is so easy and so good. I loved it from day one, but it got even better when I started preparing my own pumpkin instead of canned. And, I’m generous when I measure the spices.
Top it with whipped cream. So, so good.
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 1 uncooked pie crust
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Eagle Brand)
- 2 cups of pumpkin (canned or in my case my own baked pumpkin)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Partially bake crust (10 minutes)
- Blend all other ingredients in a large bowl. Turn into crust
- Bake at 375F for 50-55 minutes until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool.
- Note: I'm generous in measuring the spices. I also cook my own pumpkin.